GECF International Affairs & Public Relations Office
The International Affairs & Public Relations Office is responsible for:
- Presenting the GECF Mission, Strategic Goals, Priority Objectives, decisions and actions in their true and most desirable perspective.
- Building, maintaining and managing the international activities and image of the Forum.
- Disseminating news of general interest regarding the Forum and the Member Countries on energy and related matters.
- Maintaining a central information programme and identifying suitable areas for the promotion of the Forum’s aims and objectives.
- Creating and enhancing awareness of the Forum among governments, national and international institutions, business entities and general public.